We would like all children attending our school to follow our school uniform policy. Uniform is purchased from our online shop at:
The non-logoed items can also be purchased at other retail outlets providing they are in keeping with school colours.
• Our red sweatshirt and red cardigan are the key elements to our school uniform.
Please see below our School Uniform Policy and name tape form
The wearing of school uniform helps promote a sense of belonging to our Alconbury Family. We are keen to promote a smart, ready for work and learning image.
Our School Uniform
All our school uniform is available to order online at www.yourschooluniform.com
It is an expectation that all Alconbury pupils will wear the approved school uniform:
- red sweatshirts or cardigans embroidered with our school logo;
- white or red collared polo shirts preferably with our school logo or a white school blouse;
- plain black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses;
- summer dresses should be red and white checked or striped;
- plain, black or red, sensible shoes. Please note, students should not wear sling backs, high heels, boots or trainers except in PE;
- socks and tights should be single coloured in black/grey or white;
- indoor PE: black shorts and white T-shirts.
- outdoor PE: long sports trousers and jumper,
- long hair should be tied up or plaited as this helps prevent the spread of head lice and is smarter.
Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled.