Unfotunately Mr Hawkins has had to cancel multi-sports club on Tuesday 26th June as he has a meeting and the year 6s are at Sawtry transition day so would be a really small group of children! The missing session will be on 17th July.
We are pleased to offer a range of after school activity clubs
- Booking forms must be returned to school as soon as possible
- Following receipt of your booking form by the office, your chosen after school clubs will be available for payment online after the Easter holiday. Payments can also be made by cash or cheque – payable to Alconbury CE Primary School.
- Unfortunately children cannot attend a club until payment has been made.
- Some clubs have restricted numbers; places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- If you don’t hear from us, your child has a place for their chosen club/s. If a club is oversubscribed, we will contact you and add your child to a waiting list.
- Generally it will not be possible to give a refund once a booking has been made. Please be aware you are paying for your child’s allocated place at the club and providers still need to be paid!
- Most clubs will start week commencing Monday 23rd April 2018.
Our Clubs Coordinator is Mrs Arkle, please inform her if your child is unable to attend a club session.
If a child regularly misses clubs, or behaviour is repeatedly unacceptable, they may be asked to leave the club and their place offered to someone else on the waiting list.
Our Clubs Notice Board is updated weekly to show any changes to the clubs programme. It is located at the front of the school and online at www.alconbury.cambs.sch.uk.
Please see below for details.